Nombre de messages : 15
Age : 34
Date d'inscription : 13/12/2013
|Sujet: Brussels Bowl #4 @ Bruxelles, Samedi 26 novembre 2016 Jeu 13 Oct - 19:03|| |
- NAF Sanctioned Blood Bowl resurrection tournament.
- TV110, with variations following tier
- Swiss Pairings
- LRB6 (24 teams, including Underworld, Chaos Pact and Slann)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : Brussels BBL Forum (or thenaf.net)
La Table Food & Games
63 rue de l'enseignement
This venue is specialy privatized for us!
- Registration fee:
- 7/10€ per coach
- 7€ if pay before 13/11/2016 23:59
- Bank transfer @ BE02 0015 6833 8840 (FLORENT MAIRE) or paypal @ florentmaireyahoo.fr
- For french coach, I could send you per email a copy of the RIB of my french account.
- else 10€
- If you are a NAF member already, please communicate your NAF name and NAF number when registering.
- Not-NAF coachs are of course very welcome. it's not mandatory to be NAF to participate.
- We could register/renew you to the naf at the tourney if you want (5€). (we will bring some naf-gifts with us)
- If you could not attend whole tourney, don't hesitate to contact me. We will found a solution to let you participate.
- lunch (Sandwich + a drink) is included in the registration fee.
Satursday 26th November 2016
- Registration: 09h30-10h00
- Round 1: 10h00-12h30
- Lunch : 12h30-13h30
- Round 2: 13h30-16h00
- Round 3: 16h15-18h45
- Prize Ceremony: 19h
-The 4 minute turns could be gently enforced. But if you think that your opponent is taking too long, remind them of the 4-minute turn rule, in order to keep on schedule.
- Belgian Weather special rule:
At each kick-off, when the weather is nice, an additional role on the Weather table has to be done.
Apply the new Weather roll. If the new Weather roll was a 'Nice' result, then a gentle gust of wind makes the ball scater one extra square in a random direction before landing.
So, the sequence for the kick-off will be during this tourney:
- Place the ball on the pitch
- Scatter ball to determine where the ball is about to land
- Roll on the Kick-Off table
- Resolve the Kick-Off table results
- If at this point, the weather is 'Nice', perform an additional role on the Weather table. Apply the new Weather roll. If the new Weather roll was a 'Nice' result, then a gentle gust of wind makes the ball scater one extra square in a random direction before landing.
- Bounce/Catch/or touchback the ball
- Team tiers:
- TIER 1: Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Lizardman, Necromantic, Norse, Orc, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elf
- TIER 2: Chaos, Chaos Pact, (Pro) Elf, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Nurgle’s Rotters, Slann, Underworld
- TIER 3: Goblin, Halfling, Ogre, Skinks*, Underworld Goblins*, Vampires
*Skinks = Lizardman, with Kroxi+Skinks+Starplayers
*Underworld Goblins = Underworld, with Troll+Goblins+Starplayers
- TIER 1: 1.150.000 gps
- TIER 2: 1.200.000 gps
- TIER 3: 1.250.000 gps
- With this budget, you could buy your 11-16 players, 0-2 Star Players, Team ReRolls, Coaching Staffs, 0-1 Igor, 0-1 Wizard, and 0-2 Bloodweiser Babes.
- Please note you may purchase star players even if you have only 10 regular players on your roster. (ie: for this tourney a roster with a 10 regular player and one star players is fine)
- Halflings may purchase a Master Chef for 100.000 gps. Other rosters at 300.000 gps.
- Goblins may purchase up to three Bribes at 50.000 gps each. Other rosters at 100.000 gps.
- Other inducements (Mercenary, Specials cards, etc) are not allowed.
- Full painted teams will get 1 extra assistant and 1 extra cheerleader for free.
- Starting skills :
- Tier1 : 6 simple skills on at least 5 different players
- Tier2 : 7 simple skills on at least 5 different players
- Tier3 : 4 simple skills and 4 double skills on at least 5 different players
- You may not give skills to star players
- 3 points for a win
- 1 points for a draw
- 0 points for a loss
- Tiebreakers: net (blocking) cas + net td, opponents scores, fouling casualties
- Podium (2nd and 3rd)
- Best Stunties coach (i.e: Goblin, Halfling, Skinks, Stunties Ogres (0-4 ogres), Underworld Goblins)
- Wooden Spoon
- Most TD
- Most CAS (blocking CAS)
- Most Fouling casualties